Established in 2004, LTQ-Partners is an expert in cleaning, logistics and occupational safety. Our services consist of office cleaning, construction site services, and industrial cleaning in the capital city region. Every day we employ around 200 motivated professionals who provide us with extensive capacity and high-quality work.
Our goal is to be a pioneer in the cleaning sector and construction site logistics. We offer high-quality services that are tailored to our clients’ needs. Our business is based on the wellbeing of our personnel and the professional pride they take in their work.
About our company
- Personnel: about 200
- Net sales: EUR 11.4 million
- Products: cleaning services, logistics and construction site services, industrial services
- We inspire our people to grow
- We work with vision
- We build sustainable partnerships
Our way of working
- We provide fast and flexible service.
- We offer an extensive and diverse range of services, from cleaning to construction site services, both in Helsinki and elsewhere in the capital city region. Our clients benefit from our high level of quality assurance and successfully implemented services.
- We can also draw on our partner network, through which we can offer a broad range of expertise and useful resources. As a large company, we boast sufficient capacity.
- We specialise in cleaning and dust management solutions that generate added value for our clients in addition to our core product.
- Occupational safety is one of the fundamental aspects of our services. We invest in induction and training for our personnel and in everyday management that enables us to maintain a permanent team of professionals who will ensure both client safety and customer satisfaction.
- In 2011, LTQ-Partners was the fifth company in Finland to be awarded the Clean Card certificate, and in 2012 our constructions site services were awarded the Green Card certificate.
- LTQ-Partners underwent an HSEQ assessment in 2017. HSEQ is a client-centric assessment of multiple service providers working at the same site.
- In our operating processes, we have adopted the environmental perspectives required by both Green Office and LEED construction.
- We are continually developing our operations with the aid of, among other things, internal quality assurance.
- Inspecta Oy regularly audits our service processes to ensure that we both maintain and further improve our already high-quality standards.